Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back Online - Back on Duty


I'm back...again. Primarily due to a problem I continue to run into. I have a host of websites that I read regularly which, at the end of the day, means I've probably run out of content to look at by the time the evening gets around I've run out of new, interesting car content. Not that it's a bad thing, but I've come to a point where the most interesting car stuff I can find is usually offbeat, old cars, motorsports, car photography etc...

So, I've decided that instead of bitching about running out of content for a given day I thought I should put my money where my mouth is and start supplying content that I come across and enjoy and provide it to anyone who happens to come across this little site.
Hopefully, any readers will find the content as enjoy as I do - covering things from motorsports, to cars to motorcycles to German cars to Italian cars...everything I enjoy, I only hope that you all will enjoy the ride as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment